Founded in 1976 in Roye by François JACQUOT, the family recycling company for end-of-life vehicles
(ELVs) has never stopped evolving. In 1979 it moved to Granges-la-Ville and opened a new branch in
Montbéliard in 1988.
It devotes its activity to :
- the purchase and sale of damaged and used vehicles
- the sale of new or used spare parts
- the treatment and recycling of metal waste and pollutants
A few numbers :
- 38 employees
- over 3,700 ELVs processed annually
- 21,500 used parts sold per year
- 5000 tons of waste treated per year
JAQU’AUTO is QUALICERT certified..
Through our certification our company invests:
- For the respect of the environment: training in quality and environmental
management, waste treatment and recycling
- For a better quality of service: we ensure the traceability of vehicles and reuse parts.
- For reliability: 3 months guarantee on reuse parts (excluding tyres)